≡ Menu

If An Out-Of-State Driver Caused An Automobile Accident In The New Orleans Area, Where Would I File A Lawsuit?

If you were involved in an car accident that was caused by an out-of-state driver, you will file suit in the jurisdiction where the accident occurred.

For example, if you were injured in an accident within the city of New Orleans, you’re attorneys would most likely file the lawsuit in Jefferson Parish.

If you have questions about a car accident that involves serious injuries, call the Gertler Law Firm at (504) 581-6411 for a free consultation.