≡ Menu

Can I Sue The City If A Police Car Hit My Car And Caused Serious Injuries?

You can definitely still sue the city for your injuries and any damage to your automobile. Claims against any government agencies will always be a little different than against a private person or company.

Your personal injury attorney will likely advise you whether it is worth suing the city for your injuries. These days, it is very tough to collect from a city agency because of the dire financial situations some cities and parishes may be in. But it is important to contact a personal injury attorney as soon as possible and let them advise you whether or not it is for your benefit to file a claim.

If you would like to speak with a Car Accident Lawyer in New Orleans – for free – why not call us at 504-581-6411 and find out what benefits or compensation you might be entitled too.