≡ Menu

Our Daughter Was Seriously Injured In A Car Accident And Can’t Work. How Should We Proceed?

There is certain coverage in an auto insurance policy that covers the passengers who are injured in a car accident.  Since it was a single car accident, it is almost always the driver’s fault.  Therefore, the claim should be filed against the driver’s liability insurance that he or she is required to carry.

You should contact a personal injury attorney as soon as possible and he or she can advise you on how to proceed with that claim.  The sooner you contact an attorney, the better informed you will be about the best way to compensate your daughter for her medical bills and her lost wages.

If you or a family member has been injured in a serious car accident, why not talk with some of the most experienced Auto Accident Attorneys in New Orleans.  Give us a call at 504-581-6411 and tell us what happened. The call is free and there is no obligation.